Reclaim the various digital tools for self-expression and ideas, but also use creative impulse as a driver for learning and developing digital skills.
Born from the maker culture, Techno Culture Club believes in the creative and expressive power of technology and advocates a reappropriation of technical means by all. Our services, resources and technocreative projects have at their heart the desire to unleash the potential of digital technology.
Our activities and projects enhance these approaches:
- Promoting active participation
- Democratizing access to technological tools and demystifying their use
- Valuing multiple learning styles outside the classroom.
- Providing a space for sharing and exploring different perspectives
- Including a time to reflect on the reasons for and challenges of using new technologies.